* Made of Polyester, Fiberglass and natural stone dust.
* Our products has a natural looking and texture by producing using of special techniques and our ability to sampling from nature.
* Light weight. Average weight is between 6-7 kg/m2.
* Not flammable. It can used in areas which has a high level of temperatures and also areas which are exposed directly to the sun.
* Has endurance to UV lights. No color fading.
* It is durable against bumps also has shock absorber feature.
* Expansion values are very low.
* Water and moisture proof. Can be used both in interior and exterior areas.
* Does not contain carcinogenic substance. Does not harmful for health and to the environment.
* Can easily cut by using both diamond saw and jigsaws.
* Can be clean by viping or washing.
* Thanks to its flexible nature it can apply to elliptical and circular faces.
* Joint locations has mastic fill which includes stone dust in this way panel patterns loop able.
* There are tons of alternative such as; every kind of natural stone, concrete, tile and brick.
* The panel colors can be different from each other due to natural stone dust used instead of synthetic paints when producing.
* There is no need extra support system due to its lightness. It can easily apply using dowels or screws to all kind of surfaces or ceiling.
* Can be use both interior and exterior areas.
* Disassembled panels can be used to new surfaces just by making a new measurement.
* All of our products painted by exterior paint. Color fading rates were determined through testing with %25-35 / 10 years.
Assembly of the Product
* On an even and flat surface screw the panels from the joint points. Use almost 20 screws for one panel.
* Mix 2% hardener into desired amount of polyester mastic. Stir well.
* Apply mastic on screw heads and joints by using a fine spatula or suitable tools.
* Provide an even loop between panel patterns and applying all the necessary trimming process by using brush, spatula, pencil spatula or fine screw.
* Following by drying of the polyester mastic apply " FEC Concept Paints" on the surfaces which polyester mastic had been applied.
* After all the paints dried well, there will be a wonderful and amazing looking.